My First Day At School
The first day of school is special for all children. This personalized book will show your child some of the exciting activities he/she may encounter at school, such as listening to stories read by the teacher, reciting the alphabet, counting, lunch, playtime, art, and making new friends Read the page by page story below this page. Click on the image to see the sample finished book.
This is the perfect keepsake for parents to remember this milestone event, and for children anxious about starting school. Give your child confidence as he/she begins this wonderful new phase in life.
- For ages 3-6
- This is a quality hard-cover personalized children's book.
- Washable hard covers
- Fully illustrated color pages
My First Day at school - Detailed Story
As you read the story below, substitute the underlined information with yours. This is a sample story, your book will be made using the information you provide to us, on the order form.
- Page 1 - Book title and a picture illustration
- Page 2 - Another illustration
- Page 3 - "My First Day at School" was created especially for Jessica Ann Smith at the age of 6, with love from Mommy and Daddy, July 27, 2001.
- Page 5 - A picture illustration
- Page 6 - Another illustration
- Page 7 - Jessica quickly jumped out of bed and checked her brand new backpack Mom and Dad had given her. This would be the backpack Jessica would carry to class every day.
- Page 8 - Wonderful smells were coming from the kitchen. Jessica hurried to the breakfast table where her favorite cereal was ready. Jessica ate heartily while thinking about the classroom adventures that would take place today.
- Page 9 - A picture illustration
- Page 10 - Another illustration
- Page 11 - Jessica, followed by Mom and Dad, hurried to the corner to wait with the other kids for the bus., They talked about the fun things they were going to do today. The sound of the bus drew cheers as it stopped at the curb. It was time to go to school. As she climbed into the bus, Jessica waved goodbye to her Mom and Dad.
- Page 12 - After a short ride, the bus pulled up at Franklin Elementary school. It looked very big to Jessica. All of the children were filled with wonder as they got off the bus. Entering the front door of the school was exciting.
- Page 13 - Picture illustration
- Page 14 - Another illustration
- Page 15 - Jessica and all the new students took their seats in the bright and colorful classroom. The teacher introduced herself. She talked about the many fun things that they would be doing in her class.
- Page 16 - "We will read everyday," said the teacher. She picked up a book and read a funny story. Jessica and the whole class laughed. "Before long, "said the teacher, "all of you will learn to read very well."
- Page 17 - Picture illustration
- Page 18 - Another illustration
- Page 19 - "We start with learning our letters," said the teacher. "There are 26 letters in our alphabet. Repeat after me..... (letters A-Z are listed)
Jessica and the whole class repeated all the letters of the alphabet.
- Page 20 - "Next, we learn our numbers. Numbers are for counting," said the teacher. "Let us count to ten." The whole class counted out loud, (numbers 1-10 are listed)
- Page 21 - Picture illustration
- Page 22 - Another illustration
- Page 23 - All the children loved lunchtime in the school cafeteria. Everyone is free to talk as long as they don't get too loud. One of the students chose a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a big, red apple. What did Jessica choose for her lunch?
- Page 24 - After lunch there is free time to go to the playground and run and play games. The class divided into teams to play a game of soccer. Jessica scored the winning goal and everybody cheered!
- Page 25 - Picture illustration
- Page 26 - Another illustration
- Page 27 - The afternoon was set for an art project. Everyone was given crayons and paper. The teacher told the class to draw and color their favorite food. When finished, the teacher tacked each picture on the wall. Jessica drew a jar of honey. The whole class said this was the best picture.
- Page 28 - As the school day was coming to an end, each student chose a picture book from the classroom shelf. Jessica chose Goldilocks and the Three Bears. There are many books on the shelves. The pictures and the stories were fun and brought smiles to everyone.
- Page 29 - Picture illustration
- Page 30 - Another illustration
- Page 31 - Then, the school bell rang. It was time to go home. Jessica said goodbye to her teacher. What a busy day it had been with so many things to learn and do!
All the children went out to the school bus and climbed on board. Jessica waved goodbye to Amy. Tomorrow would be another day of learning fun and games. Jessica couldn't wait to tell her Mom and dad about her first day at school. They would be proud because going to school means their little girl is growing up.
- Page 32 - THE END
Click on the book image above to see a sample finished book, but not all pages are shown. Click on the "Buy Now" button next to the image above to order "My First Day At School" today.
Order 2 items today and save 20%. Enter coupon code 355 when checking out.
Order at least 3 items today and get 30% off! Enter Code 455 when checking out.
If you sign up to become our club member your prices will be 10% less already, that is even more savings for you! Do not miss out. Become a club member today and also remember to add the coupon code 355 if you have 2 items and code 455 if you have at least 3 items in your shopping cart!