My Book of Prayers
- A favorite for young children as early as new born
- This is a quality hard cover personalized children's book
- Washable hard covers
- Fully illustrated color pages
- 35 pages
The book is personalized with the child's details which you provide like name, age, hometown, names of friends and of course your name, the person giving the book and the date you are giving it.
In this story your child thanks God:
- For the day and keeping him/her through the night
- For the eyes, ears, feet, lips, hands and heart
- For his/her family and friends
- For the clouds, green grass, flowers and trees
- To help him/her say only kind words to his/her friends
- To help him/her play in a loving and sharing way with the friends
- To bless the puppies, kittens, bunnies, chicks, ponies, hamsters, turtles, frogs and fish.
- To bless the people who love and take care of him/her
- For forgiveness
Here is why many people choose to buy this book. You can choose to use family members that live with the child, throughout the story instead of friends, especially if the child is still very young. You don't have this option with the other book titles. On the order form instead of friends provide the family members like Mommy, Daddy, siblings or others. Also, we can make this book more interesting by printing a special message from you to the child in the book, like "With love on your Baptism". You add this on the order form. We guaranteesatisfaction so there is no risk when you order our books.
My Book Of Prayers - Detailed Story
As you read the story substitute the underlined information with yours. This is just a sample, your book will be made using the details you provide on the oder form.
- Page 1 - Has the book title and picture illustrations
- Page 2 - Picture illustration
- Page 3 - "My Book Of Prayers" was created especially for Jessica Ann Smith at the age of 6 with love from Mommy and Daddy, April 21, 1999
- Page 4 - Jessica Smith, how wonderful it is to be able to talk to God! When you or Amy,Cissy and Brian talk to God, it is called praying. You can pray anywhere you go in Atlanta. In fact, Jessica, you can pray anywhere you go in this whole wide world that God has made.
- Page 5 - Picture illustrations
- Page 6 - More picture illustrations
- Page 7 - Sometimes, Jessica, you may wonder about the words to say to God. You want to thank Him for all He does for you throughout your day. This special book was written to help you talk to God. You can pray anytime, Jessica, no matter what you are doing. God is always ready to listen to you. You can even make up your own prayers. Say anything and everything you want to God.
- Page 8 - In the morning, Jessica, awaken with a smile on your face. Thank God for a brand new day!
Dear God, Who kept me through the night and woke me with the morning light, let me thank you for this day now before I run to play. Help me, Lord, to love you more than I have ever loved before. In my work and in my play be with me throughout my day, Amen.
- Page 9 - Picture illustrations
- Page 10 - More picture illustrations
- Page 11 - On some mornings, Jessica, do you wake up like a hungry bear who has been sleeping all winter long? Here is a prayer you can use with any of your meals.
God is great and God is good. Let us thank Him for this food. By His hands we all are fed. Thank you for our daily bread. Amen.
- Page 12 - It's great to be alive, Jessica! There are so many fun things to do with Amy, Cissy and Brian. Maybe today you'll read or write or play. Remember to thank God for your:
Two Little eyes to look to God; Two Little ears to hear His Word; Two little feet to walk in His ways; Two little lips to sing His praise; Two little hands to do His will; And one little heart to love Him still.
- Page 13 - Picture illustrations
- Page 14 - More picture illustrations
- Page 15- Jessica, it must make you very happy to know you are surrounded by people who love you so much.
Dear God, thank you for my family and friends. Please help me to say only kind words to Amy, Cissy and Brian.
Dear God, please let me play in a loving, sharing way with Amy, Cissy and Brian today. Amen.
- Page 16 - Animals can be your friends also, Jessica. Have you ever watched a puppy chase its tail or two kittens playfully biting each other? God must have made animals to be loved and hugged!
Lord, please bless the puppies and kittens and bunnies and chicks and ponies and hamsters. Oh, and don't forget the turtles and frogs and fish. Thank you for all my animal friends. Amen.
- Page 17 - Picture illustrations
- Page 18 - More picture illustrations
- Page 19 - This book of prayers was written for you, Jessica, to make it easier for you to talk to God. Share it with Amy, Cissy and Brian. You may wonder if God hears all your prayers.
- Page 20 - Jessica, God answers your prayers. Sometimes the answer is YES. Sometimes, it is NO. However, there are times when the answer is WAIT! Listen for His answers in your heart, Jessica Smith.
- Page 21 - Picture illustrations
- Page 22 - More picture illustrations
- Page 23 - Jessica, when you are outside playing, do you look around to see what God has given you to enjoy outdoors? Have you ever climbed a tall tree or smelled a beautiful flower or looked for funny shapes in the clouds?
Dear God, thank you for the clouds in the sky, and the rainbows I can see. Thank you for the green grass and the flowers and the trees. Thank you, God, for this world and all that you have made for me. Amen.
- Page 24 - Being happy makes you feel good all over, doesn't it, Jessica? Remember fun times: laughing and playing with Amy, Cissy and Brian, eating warm cookies fresh from the oven, or watching a parade in Atlanta.
Dear God, every time I tell you about the happy things I do that make me smile, I'm really thanking you for my day. Amen.
- Page 25 - Picture illustrations
- Page 26 - More picture illustrations
- Page 27 - Jessica, you are such a happy girl. But it's okay to have some sad and mad times too. Maybe one of your favorite toys was broken or lost. Maybe someone said something to you and hurt your feelings. Or maybe you're just having a good time and must stop to take a bath or go to bed.
You know, Lord, sometimes when I'm sad I do things I shouldn't. Please forgive me when I do something I know is not right. Amen.
- Page 28 - Jessica, it isn't fun to be sick! Have you ever been sick and had to stay in bed all day long? What did you do to keep from being bored? Did you know that just about everybody gets sick at some time in their lives?
Dear Lord, I feel yucky today. I'm sick. Please help me to get better soon. I know you hear my prayer because just talking to you makes me feel better. Amen.
- Page 29 - Picture illustrations
- Page 30 - More picture illustrations
Page 31 - Are you afraid of the dark, Jessica? Have you ever had bad dreams or scary thoughts about monsters? You might even be frightened of bugs or thunderstorms. Probably just about everyone is scared of something. However, praying will help you feel better.
Dear God, I'm really, really scared. Thank you for always being with me. Please keep me safe and help me not to feel so afraid. Amen.
- Page 32 - God gave you a voice, Jessica. God loves to hear you talk, whisper, shout, laugh and sing! He really likes it, Jessica, when you use your voice to pray.
Dear God, bless this voice that lets me sing songs of praise to you. Thank you for helping me to remember to use my voice to say nice things to my family and all my friends. Amen.
- Page 33 - Picture illustrations
- Page 34 - More picture illustrations
- Page 35 - At bedtime, Jessica, your prayer to God can be a big Thank You for watching over you during the day and this night while you sleep.
Dear God, bless the people who take care of me and love me. Thank you for watching over all of us today and through the night. Thank you, God, for everything you do for me. I love you, God! Amen.
Click on the book image above to see a sample finished book, but not all pages are shown. Click on the "Buy Now" button next to the image above to order today.
Order 2 items today and save 30%. Enter coupon code 355 when checking out.
Order at least 3 items today and get 40% off! Enter Code 455 when checking out.
If you sign up to become our club member your prices will be 10% less already, that is even more savings for you! Do not miss out. Become a club member today and also remember to add the coupon code 355 if you have 2 items and code 455 if you have at least 3 items in your shopping cart!