My Birthday Wish
- Product Type
- Personalized Books
For a child, blowing out the candles on the birthday cake and making a wish is a magical experience. This cheerful personalized story inspires the birthday boy or girl to think about what they might wish for on their birthday. After many interesting possibilities, your child discovers the best wish:
I wished to be just where I am;
right here with all of you,
and when I opened up my eyes,
I saw it had come true…
because you see, those other wishes
could still come true in time,
but for today I have to say,
I like being (your child’s name here) just fine!
See the complete story below this page
- For ages 3-8
- This is a quality hard-cover personalized children's book.
- Washable hard covers
- Fully illustrated color pages
- 36 pages
Here is why many people find this book to be a unique birthday gift.
The story has a very important message that although it may be fun to wish for the stars, it is actually more fun to be yourself
The book promotes the love for reading by having the child's name, age, date of birth, names of friends, hometown in their own book. This is not like any other book!
This is a birthday gift that can be kept from childhood to adulthood, that is, if the child chooses to keep it.
The child will remember you for a long time since your name will be printed in the book as well as the date you are giving it.
At your request, we'll print a special message from you to the child, like "Happy Birthday!". You will find instructions on the order form.
In this story your child wishes:
- To be an astronaut, who flies a rocket to Mars
- To be a movie star
- To be an explorer
- To be a veterinarian
But in the end wishes to be himself/herself right by his/her family and friends!
My Birthday Wish – Detailed Story
As you read the story below substitute the underlined information with yours. This is just a sample story, your book will be made using the information you provide on the order form.
- Page 1 – Book title and picture illustrations
- Page 2 – More picture illustrations
- Page 3 – "My Birthday Wish" was created especially for Jessica Ann Smith at the age of 7, with love from Mommy and Daddy, January 21, 2012.
- Page 4 – Jessica awoke on January 21st, and shook the dreams from her head. "Today is my favorite day of the year. Today is my birthday!" she said.
- Page 5 – Picture illustrations
- Page 6 – More picture illustrations
- Page 7 – Her family came in and said with a grin, "We know what we should do. We should have a great big party, a party just for you."
- Page 8 – So Jessica made a list of all her friends, inviting them to come. They brought over gifts, and played lots of games, and everyone was having fun.
- Page 9 – Picture illustrations
- Page 10 – More Picture illustrations
- Page 11 - Then it was time for the birthday cake, and Amy began to shout. "Hey Jessica, make a wish, take a deep breath, and blow all the candles out."
- Page 12 – So Jessica closed her eyes and thought to herself, "Which wish is right for me? There are so many wishes from which to choose, I wish I could wish for three.
But from all the things that I’ve been told, that’s not the way it’s done. So I’ll go through my favorite wishes, and try to pick just one."
- Page 13 – Picture illustrations
- Page 14 – More picture illustrations
- Page 15 – "Maybe I’ll wish to be an astronaut, who flies a rocket to Mars. I’ll go in search of unknown worlds, and sail among the stars."
- Page 16 – "Or maybe I’ll wish to have a pony, that lives on an Atlanta farm. He could run in the fields during the day, then at night he could sleep in the barn."
- Page 17 – Picture illustrations
- Page 18 – More picture illustrations
- Page 19 – "But what if the wish that I did choose was to be a movie star? My face could be seen on the big screen and Jessica Smith would be known near and far."
- Page 20 – "Maybe I’ll wish to be an explorer, who travels to lands untold. There I would find caves and mines filled with silver and gold."
- Page 21 – Picture illustrations
- Page 22 – More picture illustrations
- Page 23 – "To be a veterinarian is the one that I should pick. I could heal little kittens, and great big dogs, or anything else that was sick."
- Page 24 – Then suddenly, Amy said, "How long are you going to take? Hurry up and make your wish, Jessica, it’s time to eat some cake." Jessica took a deep breath, then blew really hard, and all of the candles went out. Then with big grins, all of her friends began to cheer and shout.
- Page 25 – Picture illustrations
- Page 26 – More picture illustrations
- Page 27 – And as the cake was passed around, Amy leaned over to ask, "What was the wish that you finally picked? I know it was a difficult task."
- Page 28 – Everyone turned to look at Jessica, she felt her cheeks turn red. She slowly cleared her throat, and then stood up and said……"Although it took a little time, it was easier that I had guessed. I know the final wish I wished was better than all the rest."
- Page 29 – Picture illustrations
- Page 30 – More picture illustrations
- Page 31 – "I wished to be just where I am, right here with all of you, and when I opened up my eyes, I saw it had come true."
- Page 32 – "And in that wish I also wished, just to be myself. Not to be an astronaut, or a movie star with wealth."
- Page 33 – Picture illustrations
- Page 34 – More picture illustrations
- Page 35 – "Because, you see, all those things could still come true in time, but for today I have to say, I like Jessica Smith just fine."
Click on the book image above to see a sample finished book, but not all pages are shown. Click on the "Buy Now" button next to the image above to order today.
Order 2 items today and save 30%. Enter coupon code 355 when checking out.
Order at least 3 items today and get 40% off! Enter Code 455 when checking out.
If you sign up to become our club member your prices will be 10% less already, that is even more savings for you! Do not miss out. Become a club member today and also remember to add the coupon code 355 if you have 2 items and code 455 if you have at least 3 items in your shopping cart!