Let Us Thank God
- Product Type
- Personalized Books
This inspirational book gives your child examples of the wonderful miracles around us that we sometimes take for granted. Presented thoughtfully by the Angel Gabriel, we are gently reminded of the countless reasons we should give thanks to God every day.
It is God who enables us to experience joy through our five senses, our life, and gifts like forgiveness and knowing the difference between right and wrong. Every page of this personalized book mentions something we should pray about, and then offers a simple prayer. Read a sample story below:
- For ages Baby to 10 years
- This is a quality hard-cover personalized children's book.
- Washable hard covers
- Fully illustrated color pages
- 32 pages
Let Us Thank God - Detailed Story
As you read the story, substitute the underlined information with yours. This is just a sample, your book will be made using the requested details you provide on the order form.
- Inside Cover - "Let Us Thank God" was created especially for Regina Smith at the age of 8, with love from Mom and Dad, December 25, 2011.
- Page 1 - Picture illustrations
- Page 2 - More illustrations
- Page 3- Hi Regina. My name is Gabriel. Mom and Dad asked me to present this book to you here in Atlanta, so that you can learn some of the reasons why we give thanks to God.
- Page 4 - The first gift God gave you was life. You were a gift of God to your parents. They love you no matter what. Their love and protection are two more of God's gifts. Because there is life, let us thank God.
- Page 5- Picture illustrations
- Page 6- More illustrations
- Page 7 - At sunset, God paints the sky in brilliant colors, and He does it again at sunrise. Regina, did you know that God uses every color when He makes a rainbow? Because we can see, let us thank God.
- Page 8 - God gave you ears to hear. Sounds, like singing birds, meowing cats, buzzing bees, beeping horns, musical instruments, ringing bells, and much more, are all around us. Because we can hear, let us thank God.
- Page 9 - Picture illustrations
- Page 10- More illustrations
- Page 11 - God gave you a nose to smell with. Some smells, like flowers and chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven, are nice. Other smells, like Regina's dirty socks and spray of skunk, are not so nice. PU. Because we can smell, let us thank God.
- Page 12 - God gave you a tongue to taste with. There are many different kinds of things to taste, like smooth chocolate candy bars, sour lemons, tangy oranges, and salty popcorn. Do you like ice cream, Regina? Your tongue comes in handy when you have an ice cream cone to lick. If you didn't have a tongue, you couldn't talk, sing, or shout! Because we can taste, let us thank God.
- Page 13- Picture illustrations
- Page 14- More illustrations
- Page 15 - God gave you hands to feel with. Everything around you, like the rough surface of a stone, the softness of a feather, and the smoothness of your favorite slide, has a different feeling. Feeling can also tell you if something is hot, like your mashed potatoes, or cold, like your popsicle. Because we can touch, let us thank God.
- Page 16- God gave you animals to share your world. He made useful farm animals like horses, cows, pigs, sheep, and chickens. He made wild animals that live in green forests, rolling fields, hot deserts, and lands of frozen ice. God filled the air with many kinds of birds, and he filled the water with fish and lots of other fascinating creatures. But God didn't stop there, Regina.
- Page 17 - Picture illustrations
- Page 18 - More illustrations
- Page 19 - God made some animals as special friends. We call them pets. A pet could be a dog, cat, hamster, or guinea pig. Some people keep exotic pets, like snakes, turtles, ferrets, and iguanas. Because we have pets, let us thank God.
- Page 20 - God gave you friends to play with, Regina. You can have lots of fun times with your friends. But even friends are not perfect. Sometimes you might disagree and even get angry with each other. God gave us another wonderful gift of forgiveness. Because you have friends like Lisa and Denisea, let us thank God.
- Page 21- Picture illustrations
- Page 22 - More illustrations
- Page 23- God filled the world with other people too; the mailman delivers the mail addressed to Regina, and the farmer grows the food you eat. God gave some people the gift of helping others; the police, the fire fighters, and rescue people work to keep you safe. God also gave you doctors and nurses to take care of you when you are sick. Because we have people who care for you, let us thank God.
- Page 24- God gave us places to worship with others and to learn about Him. There are teachers there who help you learn how to talk to God. This is called prayer. Because we have prayer., let us thank God.
- Page 25 - Picture illustrations
- Page 26 - More illustrations
- Page 27 - Sometimes bad things happen that hurt us; for example, if you stub your toe, it's okay to cry, Regina. God has also given us choices and the will to make them. He has given us a set of rules to follow. They are the Ten Commandments. Regina, he made you smart enough to know right from wrong. Because we have the strength to choose right over wrong, let us thank God.
- Page 28 - God has given you many gifts, Regina. All of them together cannot compare with His greatest of all. God gave you the gift of eternal life. Even when your body is gone, you will live on in spirit with God. All God asks of you is to believe in Him.
- Page 29 - Picture illustrations
- Page 30 - More illustrations
- Page 31 - Regina's Thank you Prayer
For all of the things in life
that you bring us each day,
thank you God for making life this way.
Thank you for my family,
my many friends, and pets.
Thank you for the doctors,
the lawyers, and the vets.
Thank you for the fish that swim
in all of the streams and lakes.
Thank you for the faith, hope,
and healing that you bring.
Thank you for the teachers and
the lessons that they sing.
Thank you for the gift of life,
your gift beyond compare,
But most of all, thank you for me,
and thanks for being there.
Page 32 -The End
Click on the book image above to see a sample finished book, but not all pages are shown. Click on the "Buy Now" button next to the image above to order.
Order 2 items today and save 20%. Enter coupon code 355 when checking out.
Order at least 3 items today and get 30% off! Enter Coide 455 when checking out.
If you sign up to become our club member your prices will be 10% less already, that is even more savings for you! Do not miss out. Become a club member today and also remember to add the coupon code 355 if you have 2 items and code 455 if you have at least 3 items in your shopping cart!